Tropical FashionTropical FashionTropical Fashion

Top: Papaya (similar) // Short: Papaya // Bag: Rainbow (similar) // Heels: JustFab

Let’s get tropical, tropical! Summer is almost coming to an end, can you believe it! Well at least for some. In fact,today I wanted to celebrate with something really colorful and tropical fashion. When I found these palm tree/pom pom shorts on my last trip I had to get them. Not to mention, I finally was in the palm tree trend. I am loving the tropical fashion trend everywhere, even on birthdays. Also, I’m loving the ruffle trend too, and this top add the perfect finish to this short.

With summer almost being finish to others, my vacations are just starting. Finally, I finished my semester and I’m starting classes in September, which is unusual here in PR. Furthermore, I got some really exciting news. I’m excited to tell I am admitted to Brigham Young University in Idaho (BYU-I) to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design. I’m so excited! But, I’ll be in their online program studying in the comfort of my home.

I want to say, girls! When we work hard we can reach our goals. Not to mention, this step is just one small step in what I want to achieve. So, Never give up your dreams, no matter how hard they may seem.

What are you looking forward to what is left of summer?

xo,Yulissa

7 Comments on Tropical Fashion

1. Tiffany
    July 25, 2017 at 12:53 pm (5 months ago)

This skirt is stunning! I love the bright color – it looks perfect with the white!

2. Christie Brown
    July 25, 2017 at 3:22 pm (5 months ago)

Those shorts are to-die-for! I’ve been seeing the palm leaf trend everywhere lately, and it’s making me kind of sad that we’re currently in the middle of Winter here in Australia. Reckon I should break a pair out anyways? Hehe. 😛

Christie’s Take on Life. xx

3. Melissa
    July 25, 2017 at 6:20 pm (5 months ago)

I like the pom pom details on the shorts. It’s so funny, because I was trying so hard to find a tropical outfit for my 30th Birthday luau, and I couldn’t find anything at the time. I could have totally worn something similar! I’m looking forward to going to the beach and boardwalk with friends. How about you?

4. Ruthie Ridley
    July 25, 2017 at 7:19 pm (5 months ago)

These shorts are so fun!!!

5. Katy
    July 25, 2017 at 8:06 pm (5 months ago)

Those shorts are so adorable. I’m all about things with palm leaves and tassels this summer. – Katy

6. Zan Turner
    July 25, 2017 at 9:35 pm (5 months ago)

The tropical print trend seems very popular lately, including all things leaves and pineapples, too! I am from the tropics (Caribbean) so I get it! I used to study in PR for some years. Congrats on getting into online university.

7. Jessica
    July 26, 2017 at 1:26 pm (5 months ago)

What fun tropical print shorts! I love that the hem is trimmed with pom poms for an added dose of fun!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com