Introducing solids to Maia was a somehow difficult. At first, with patience we both managed to get used to solid foods. Initially, Maia was picky and she seems to love our food even though she never tasted it. For this reason, at that moment I tried different ways to get her to eat. Now, she loves everything and she always says yes. If you have been following us for a time now, you probably know we love to try new things. Today, we are trying the perfect toddler’s popsicles.
Not to mention, we live in a hot weather so we gave a little twist to baby puree. So today, I decided to create popsicles to refresh Maia in these hot days. I’m not gonna lie, I was a little hesitant. But for my surprise Maia did enjoy them. They were perfect after a day playing and getting all sweat. In fact,they are super easy to make.
You can choose whatever flavor your baby likes and you can create different recipes with them. While having fun prepping a fun recipe and looking the face of your little one enjoining it as a result, they are learning and preparing to chew. After all, your baby will enjoy it and you will love it too.
- 2 packs of 5 oz of Baby Puree
- 5.3 oz Yogurt (optional)
- Fill each popsicle mold with Baby Puree
- Insert popsicle sticks.
- Place in frezeer for 3 to 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Eat up!
- For creating a marbled popsicle, layer each popsicle mold with a spoonful of yogurt and a spoonful of Baby Puree. Repeat until all molds are filled.
- Wait until the popsicle is a little melted to serve to baby. That way the baby doesn't need to force to eat the popsicle.