Top: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls // Blazer: Burlington // Jeans: 5.7.9 // Heels:JustFab // Handbag: JustFab //

Funny thing yesterday I started creating this post. Later I forgot and didn’t finish. When I decided continue working on it for my surprise it was published. Published by who? Well, published by my furry son, Myloh. I now have a blogger dog.
Mint is such a beautiful color but is a little rare to find it on clothes and handbags. Well, at least for me. It adds a subtle pop to any outfit. Crochet is becoming one of my favorite looks. I am currently in the search of a white crochet top to use it with cobalt. On the last post I received so many great feedback from you ladies that I decided I need more cobalt. Thanks for that and I really enjoy reading your comments.

xo

10 Comments on Mint + blogger dog

1. Carylee
    August 24, 2014 at 5:19 pm (3 years ago)

Love the soft color pallet of this outfit! And the details/textures just make it that much better!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

2. Lindsay Rutland
    August 25, 2014 at 6:00 pm (3 years ago)

such a cute look! you can never go wrong with mint! šŸ™‚
    xo Lindsay
    middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com

3. my sinina
    August 25, 2014 at 8:19 pm (3 years ago)

cool outfit, I love all the elements of this outfit put together, such an inspiring look! thank you for linking up with me and Rhea on Style to Inspire today!!

uris

4. Lindsey A. Turner
    August 25, 2014 at 9:34 pm (3 years ago)

Wish I could get my cat to help me blog! Love this outfit! The lace and pastels are so pretty!

Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

5. Abigail
    August 26, 2014 at 2:51 am (3 years ago)

So stunning! I am in love with that mint blazer and blush handbag šŸ™‚ Gorgeous!!

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. Iā€™d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

6. Doused In Pink
    August 26, 2014 at 10:39 am (3 years ago)

Such a stunning look! Love the lace and pastel colors!

Jill